Total Pageviews

Monday 4 May 2009

Zipper is Opened!!

zipper
Today I'm ill so couldn't go to my university. My friend went alone himself. When he came back he was only laughing and laughing! We all asked hey, what's the matter? But he was laughing only. It came out tears from his eyes for too much laughing. Then he shared with us why he was laughing like that!


At university when there were free time then he and his other friends(may be about 20) were sitting and gossiping together in the common room. There were all boys only. Suddenly my friend's girlfriend came from behind him and told loudly, 'darling, your zipper is opened'!! Hahaha... She didn't notice the other boys cause my friend were sitting near the door! For her kind information my friend got a BIG SHAME among all the friends! My friend became too much upset and he thought his pant's zipper is opened! Hahaha. . .


Then she told again, 'darling, your backpack's zipper is opened'!! Hahaha. . . He got another BIG BIG SHAME for the second time and this time all the student started laughing. . . Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment