Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 May 2009

Conversation. . .

  • Morning king
  • Morning queen
  • Have a nice day
  • Already had
  • I'm thinking about the storyline how beauty queen became ugly queen :D
  • Huh
  • Give me any idea please
  • Beauty queen becomes ugly every time she meets her friend who has double personality
  • Hahaha… Wow good idea thanx
  • When her friend is nice to her then she is beauty queen
  • Thanx ugly queen
  • Otherwise she becomes ugly
  • Hmm
  • R u writing ur blog now?
  • No! I'm drinking milk
  • Big baby :D
  • Yup.. But not that milk ;)
  • Cow milk
  • Yup
  • 2 tyms in a day is gud for health
  • But I have no cow nor wi** :D
  • Haha
  • Ur neighbor has
  • Hehehehe
  • But he won't allow me;) he has three kids and himself too;) his wi** can't supply that much:D
  • Hahahahaha…
  • Hmm
  • Where r u nw?
  • At office
  • U?
  • Class don't allow drink milk;) there are many girls;) so I'm at my room nw
  • Oh I c. 2day is holiday?
  • Yup
  • Having lunch?
  • Nt yet
  • Late?
  • Here only 11.30am
  • Oh
  • Busy, queen?
  • No king
  • Then?
  • Hey , today it seems to me that you're looking more beautiful than other days
  • Hey , today it seems to me that you're nicer than other days
  • Wow! You'r also smarter today
  • Do u know wht my heart wishing?
  • Make a wish
  • Wat?
  • My heart wishing to split ink on your face :D
  • Hahahaha..
  • Ink will make you ugly too much beauty is not good ;)
  • My heart wishing u r using pencil
  • I can't afford too much beautiful girls
  • Ok. I like to be ugly queen
  • Coz u r my ugly king
  • Too much beautiful girls seems to me unreachable, untouchable.. Too far.. Too unknown..
  • Too distance.. Their home is in the moon only can be seen
  • Then dnt reach, dnt touch.. ;)
  • Just see them
  • Hey, it's my feelings only, not desire:D
  • Ya. I knw that. I knw u very well;)
  • I'm trying to stand a platform for my story:0
  • Beauty isn't important
  • Look at her heart
  • Can't look at their heart ;) they'll mind then :D
  • Hahahaa.. naughty :p
  • You made me ;)
  • Beauty is revealed but heart is for discoverJ
  • Wow! Nice word! Really?
  • Yup
  • Oh sorryL I've to go off now
  • Why?
  • Boss is coming…
  • Ok. . Give my schedule to him :D:D:D
  • Bye keep fine
  • See you
  • C u l8r

mwah

3 comments:

  1. When beauty queen became ugly queen..what happend wit the king??? find another beauty queen ??:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen's statement: Beauty queen becomes ugly every time she meets with her friend who has double personality

    When her friend is nice to her then she is beauty queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!!!!
    I want to be your friend!!!
    please visit my new blog!!!
    I'm spanish.
    I study english at school... I think that's your blog it's great ang funny

    ReplyDelete