Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 May 2009

That I... can't stop loving you...

By Veronica Lukman


 

I'm trying to forget,
But it just make me sad..
While to look for a new one,
I think, I can't..

He has fulfilled my heart..
Thought, we'll never be apart..
But now, to stay away from him,
Is not as easy as what seemed..

I don't wanna say goodbye,
I'm afraid if then you'll cry..
But I have something to tell you,
Something... that is true..

From the deepest part of my heart,
And I'll try to say it hard..
'Coz these are my last words for you,
That I... can't stop loving you...


 

Dedicated to Rahma Micheal

5 comments:

  1. so sad poem:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Special 4 my new little angel...Thanks dear 4 this sweet poem but so sad poem.. Maybe we cant stop loving sum1, not now, tomorrow or whenever, but sumday when we find new one in precise time, i believe we can love him better than now...Thank u, dear..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Really a nice poem! Who is Veronica Lukman? I had read another poem of this writer :) Lots of greetings :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh.. Am I dreaming?
    I can't believe this, bhaiya.. (>_<)

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is she now ? :( miss her so much....

    ReplyDelete