Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 May 2009

Don’t let the February pass too..

By Veronica Lukman


 

I wish if there were still tomorrow

With no sadness and sorrow

How I hopefully wait for that day

And that's the reason why I pray

 
 

            No more tears, no more cry

            Don't ask me the reason why

            No more fears, jump up high

            There's a long way before you die

 
 

I could smell what you'll tell

And never mind if you don't care

I could think what you'll sing

But I scared to have that nightmare

 
 

            If there's a chance, I will try

            No matter how if then I'll cry

            If there's a stream, I will scream

            Asking you to wake me from this dream

 
 

January passes through

But don't let the February too

'Cause I've got something to do

It's only to say "I LOVE YOU"

3 comments:

  1. Rahma here again...:)2 May 2009 at 19:07

    Nice poem...Alwys express "Ur Love" whn get d chance coz mybe u cant say it again...thank u brother..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should give thanx to ve :) the gr8 writer of this poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gr8 writer? Oh boy..
    I'm just an amateur writer, brother..
    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete