Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 January 2009

My wife cooked. .


Its passing the fourth day of our struggling. Four days ago our maid servant went to her hometown. Her dad is so ill, any time he can die. So we allowed her to go. None of us can cook very well. Though trying our best it not going well everything. Most of the time we eat burned curry or sticky rice! Hahaha. . That day my room mate went to kitchen for boiling two eggs. Half an hour later i heard a sound 'BOOM' and ran into the kitchen. Its was those eggs! Hahaha. . He left the room for his study leaving eggs alone! So they were angry and 'BOOM' hehehe. . Presently we're six members. Among them five are students and only one is employee. He works in a bank and married guy too. Also a nice man. We had seen many married persons but didn't see married person like him. He loves his wife very very. . . much. Every Thursday he must go to his hometown to meet with his wife. And if any thursday he doesn't go then he spends all the time by talking with her non stop by mobile phone. In these struggling days we'd distributed cooking terms among us. And i think it was enjoying also. Yesterday was the married person's turns for cook. He had came from office at 6pm in the evening. He went to kitchen. I was working on PC then. His voice was coming to my ears. Few minutes later i heard he is saying, 'my wife is cooking'. . . . 'my wife is cooking'.I got strange. His wife is cooking! How it can be possible? Has she come here? No its not possible this time. But my confusion didn't remove.At 11pm in night i went to kitchen for eat dinner. He was there too. He smiled at me and told taste the curry and comment me cause my wife cooked this curry! I got strange for the second time. I thought myself has he gone mad? Oh ho a good guy has gone mad, so sad so sad! Later i asked how can she(his wife) cook? Are you ok, brother? With a big smile he replied i just followed her instruction. . . I phoned her that I'm cooking and you should instruct me! Hahaha. . She gave me instructions for cooking and i did it perfectly. So it can be said that my wife cooked:). I gave him also a smile cause the curry was really very tasty. What a use of mobile phone! Wow! Really strange!

2 comments: