Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 January 2009

I can't beleive my ears!

Just few mins ago i was laying on my bed. My bed is with the window. Outside of the window there is a slum where three day labourer's family are living! Its so messy place. We don't look there. We always keep closed our window but for some fresh air we opened it in this morning. .
I was taking a nap suddenly i heard sound of a male and female. But the sound was not much clear so i opened the window completely then i heard them and understood whats happening! They'r husband-wife! Quarrelling! Husband scolding wife and wife scolding husband! So rough scolding that i can't mention here. . I heard for long time their quarrelling to realize whats the matter for they'r quarreling. . At last i came to understand that they'r quarreling about another woman! May be husband is in an illegal relation with that woman!
I know though its a daily happenings of a family in slum but its mostly happening in high societies too!
I think they'll forget about it too soon and will friendly too. .
Its nothing to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment