Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 January 2009

Great mistake!

I wanna take bath and wash cloths too. But unfortunately my soaps had finished! Came back from bathroom and dressed up for shop. .

Two friends are doing exercise. They want to make their body shape like TOM CRUIZE though they now look like puppets! Hahaha. I went by their side and they looked at me.

Opened the main gate and started walking towards shop. . On the way a beautiful lady with two kids, may be they were coming from school greeted me hi! I greeted too. But i got slight strange cause i don't know her! At the moment she came towards me to talk. Kids were so cute and their mom too!

Then she asked me, do you work for house tutor service? Oops! What i thought and what she asked! My smiling face became gloomy! I replied just 'NO'. And started again toward shop.


With my soaps i came back to room and told my friends about that lady:). One of my friend works for house tutor service. When he knew that i replied her NO! He became very furious to me!! He was scolding me for my mistake! Cause he's seeking that job for six months!

From then he's only saying, you'v done a great mistake! Great Mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment