Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 January 2009

Back pain!

Life is nice if there is no problem. We all want and wish to live a happy, healthy and nice life. But sometimes it becomes so boring, rough and bad. We'v got a healthy body. And its giving us good services. Sometimes we don't think about that but when there is any disorder in our body then we think about it that we'v a body! We don't think bout our hands but when there is any injury or something bad for that we can't write or eat then we think ya we'v hands!

Sometimes we can't feel our near and dears one when they'r very near to us but when they'r far from us or they'v left us then we think ya we have or had someone whom we can say near and dear or loving one! Its very peculiar to me! Why it happens?

When my dear friend is near to me i don't give him much times. I can't also feel his presence but when he's too far from me i always miss him too much. Then i think about the past situation.

For few days i'm working on pc most of the time for this web site. And as a result now i'm suffering from severe back pain. Now i can remember that i'v BACK! Hahaha. So strange, isn't it? I can't give much time to my friends for this web site. I miss them too much. But i hope i'll become in touch with them too soon. It'll be too good if they keep me in touch by this web site. .

No comments:

Post a Comment