Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 March 2010

Funny Grandma

Yesterday i got a funny grandma online! She is so funny. I liked her most. She told her name is Fanny but i found her real funny:D. When i asked how young are you? She just replied I'm 62 years young:D. Hahaha. Really funny! She likes to keep her hair messy all the times. But i liked her that messy hair style so much! She asked me to create a website for her. But i'm sorry that i don't have much time to spend behind websites. I'll try for her website, later! Actually its not so easy to create website instantly.



She is nice girl. All that i can tell, i liked her. I got fun in chat with her! I hope we can build a good friendship. At last Fanny, i'm so sad to hear your sad story:( actually cyber world is full with frauds! So be careful. My good wishes are with you:)

3 comments:

  1. Is that Fanny same Fanny that i knew ? :) if same u r rite about her :) nice n caring that i got when first time i chatted with her. Too much cheater in cyber world, but she is strong gal as i knew. Wish all the best for her too hope everything ll be ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No update again? :(

    ReplyDelete