Total Pageviews

Friday 19 March 2010

I had nothing to say but dropping my tears for him and her :’(

I met with him at least four years ago. We both got admitted in Engineering College. Our trends were to computers from the very childhood. Our fate brought us together in the same college, same hostel and in same room. He is one or two years younger than me. But I took him as my close friend and brother. He respects me like as his older brother. We share everything with each other. He is very helpful. Always ready to help me at any cost. But in the reply of his love and respect I can't give him proper feedback. I feel sad for that. I want help him but for many untold reasons I don't help him (only in few matters). By the way, when we were in second semester he fell in love with a girl of our class. The girl is so beautiful amongst other girls of our class. She also loved him. I saw many love couples but never saw couple like them. They love each other too much that are found always in stories or in movies. My friend did everything to make her happy and smile. And she helped him in every way. He is too much owed to her. We were so sure that they will get married one day. We always teased them by calling them husband wife. I think they also started to dream about that relation.  





Today is their love relation's anniversary. This afternoon I heard my friend was talking with a guy about his lover girl. I paid attention to their chatting. And the all I understood about their chatting is they were talking about his girlfriend's marriage with another guy!!! What a shocking news for me! Her face came to in my mind for a little moment! I asked him loudly, what are you talking about, Foys? He answered my questions. I heard them all. I had nothing to say but dropping my tears for him and her :'(

4 comments:

  1. Come n Gone, its life...u should feel sad if you love them but what should we do? u just sad n me too :( you just know about their sweet stories before, but maybe you dont know about all abang...i just think if she have reason why she leave him, love not about happiness...but sadness, tears, nothing is eternal in this world abang, all virtual ... LOVE ... why god created love if this will only make us suffer? but God have reason that we dont know ... so what happens to them, God has a reason ... maybe this is their fate, and I'm sure this happens to many others .. including me. If u love them, send them pray everytime...you can only pray for them ...:(:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come n Gone, its life...u should feel sad if you love them but what should we do? u just sad n me too :( you just know about their sweet stories before, but maybe you dont know about all abang...i just think if she have reason why she leave him, love not about happiness...but sadness, tears, nothing is eternal in this world abang, all virtual ... LOVE ... why god created love if this will only make us suffer? but God have reason that we dont know ... so what happens to them, God has a reason ... maybe this is their fate, and I'm sure this happens to many others .. including me. If u love them, send them pray everytime...you can only pray for them ...:(:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. About a fate? A destiny? :) whats a hard love? When after all of the happiness then it remain wit sadness :( eventhough i dont know what happend wit ur dear bro, deep sorry to hear this, hope sumday he ll get a wife as a lover more better than "her" happy, sad, tears n smile is part of life without them love never complete :( ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela @ Anjani,

    she didn't leave him. She's always ready to marry him, spend her life with him whatever is he. But he doesn't want marry her for many reasons. I knows him every reasons! And those problems can't be fixed in a day! But i always hope they'll get married if its in their fate. Pray for him.

    ReplyDelete