Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 March 2010

New trial :)

It's good that few people used to read my rough blog regularly and yet now they're waiting for new posts from me! Other bloggers can write their blogs so nicely, well arranged! I can't think deeply like them. I can't write good poems, short stories, stories with morality and new ideas. But they're hoping something great writings from me! Oops! Its just like hoping water in deserts!



Actually it's going on very busy days for me. Got job, new! So not much used to with my new job. It's taking little much time to be familiar with the job, staffs. I'm trying hard and from heart. I hope it'll be good too soon. Though it's feelings so bored to me. Same office, same faces, same roads, same vehicles! Oh! Really boring life. I need something new in my life. People say no life without wife. I'v no wife so maybe i'v no life :D

3 comments:

  1. No life withot wife? Emm, mayb should change with no wife withot money :D interesting, A. I knew that u can write sumthing better than anyone else, and every writer has own character :) 4 ur blog update i wish 4 updating n 4 ur job i wish u all the best! Smangat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..just wanna disturb you in your whole day, wish you feel better soon always live for life...maybe the old women still remember you now...actually i have same stories about it..my duty from my grandma..everyday after i back from scholl, i should wait the old women in front of my home. she is very poor n havent family at all..just leave alone in anywhere, havent home, when she is come im always run with happy to my grandma "mbah..she is come..give me her food" everyday i give her somefood and she always give me smile n touch my hand so sofly..i see big happiness from her eyes...somefood that i never say thank to Allah coz it, but the old women till crying n look the sky to say Alhamdulillah...i never loss this moment...till someday, she is not come again :( my grandma very worried n she is invite me to found the old women, we just ever hear if the old women is sick n someone help her. i'm sad but although she is not come...im always waiting her in front of my home...i dont know she is alive or die now...but, this stories always live n bloom in my heart. for abang..i give smile..my pure smile..from my heart. hope the old women get heaven in side of allah if they are died, but if still alive hope allah blesing them amin. just be strong n be happy... one told me "if others know who are you in real, maybe they will love you more than me" then i said to her "im ready to love him more than you"....terima kasih abang (k) love you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. JazmineZanjani,

    hey, your story is more heart touching. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete