Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Looking for her

Please help me guys! I had broken my leg! Please help me folks! An old woman was asking for money to the passersby at the street! I was going by that road. Suddenly stopped my walk by hear her voice! Searched my pocket very well. Found two bucks! I gave it to her. I felt sympathy for her. I started walking again. My office's bus was out of order on the way so came to my room by walking.



When i was studying in class six or seven then in every Friday lots of beggars came to our home for begging. They're weekly beggars:D and my duty was to give them rice as alms:) i didn't give rice to all beggars. I choose only who are physically disordered. So, many beggars didn't like me at all. Later they used to call my mom loudly for alms. My mom always likes to give alms to beggars.



Among those beggars i used to give alms to a specific old woman every Friday or other day if she came! I used to give her lots of rice. A steel-glass full rice;). No one of our home knew that. But one day my younger sister caught me red handed :d. And brought to mom. Mom asked, dear son it's good that you give rice to poor old woman but can i ask why do you give rice to that specific woman only? I was silent for long time. . .



After long silence i replied she exactly looks like as our uncle's wife who loves me too much! So whenever I see that woman I see aunt in her. I can't afford her sadness. I want help her. So i gave her glass full rice! By listening that my mom became so happy:) and kissed me while hugged me.



When i go to home during long holidays i still look for that old woman. Who knows is she yet alive or not:(

2 comments:

  1. salam, really nice stories abang...hope she still alive till now n allah blessing her. amin. Bored with new job is normaly n usual abang..just flow like river...for guy like you, maybe you need 2 month to get "something chamistry" with new place n new staff...its my first comment in your blog, dont have special word like others, hehehe..just wanna disturb you in your whole day, wish you feel better soon always live for life...maybe the old women still remember you now....be strong n be happy abang, luv you abang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 4 sharing ths precious story, its remind me wit "Miracle Of Giving", if people know who u r mayb they ll love u more than Freak Angela :) 4 the old woman , May Allah always grace her wit happiness :) and 4 ur Mom, many big hug n kisses 4 her kindness, 4 her way to educate, 4 her as A Mom :) n 4 u, thanks 4 everything coz mybe u never know how many sumthing u sent in my life :)

    ReplyDelete