Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 April 2010

HaPpY birthday to YoU, MISS ANNA!

There is a saying- don't ask the girls about their age and don't ask the guys about their salaries! I don't know who started this saying and why he or she stared it! And from when it was started. But its very favourite to girls. Whenever you ask any girl about their age they just smile and tell don't you know Mr it's not a gentleman's job to ask about age to a girl :P Hahaha! I wanna be a gentleman too so miss anna i won't ask about your age that how old are you miss :D ?





Its not a matter that how old are you! But its a matter that today is your birthday! So, happy birthday:) I don't know is it really a happy day for you! Who knows? Maybe my baby can inform me about that:D. Miss, i don't know about you anything. Maybe two days ago i had known about you from your student from her blog! There is given your pics too! Nice pics! I stole one of that and used somewhere! You saw that and cried(who knows was it crocodile's tears or not :D ) to your student! She informed me so instantly i deleted that! Sorry for that if you really got hurt by saw your nice pic's bad use :( hope you'll take it easily! After all i liked your pic! Hehehe. .



Some people say i don't talk with unknown people! Its their nature but if you don't meet with them, talk with them then how can you know about them? So, meet with them, talk to them! So add me in your yahoo friend list:D



I don't celebrate birthday parties. I don't like it. But i like to wish my friends for their birthday. Then you can ask why have you greeted me though i'm not your friend? Ok ok no problem ma'am! We'll be friend then, too soon :D



I visited your blog. You choose nice blog template for your blog. I hope you'll modify it again. And must write something there! Must be in english language:P OK?

4 comments:

  1. thank u from her...but, :( u never wrote like this for me :'(...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! She is special;) isn't she? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. :'( :'( whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bombay's crying

    ReplyDelete