Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 April 2010

Sisterly Love, that I remember always!

One year younger than me. Very naughty to me. But very caring about me! From childhood i spent my valuable moments with her! We used to play together, eat together! Watching TV together, hiding from olders together! Also we use to go to primary school together! Our school started from 12 at noon. Maybe then i was in class four and she was in class three! That time on sunday there was a cartoon series named 'DuckTales' on indian channel DD1. Thats was my favourite cartoon series. It started from 11.30am. It was 30 minutes' show. So that days i always became late for my class! It took 10 minutes to reach our school by foot. But though it was late she didn't leave me at home alone. She just kept waiting for me until finish the cartoon series! Then we together went to school! Teacher punished me for late! And her too :( but she had no objections for that!



Yes! She's my dear younger sister. Always loved me too much! At my childhood, many olders teased me by saying that i was an adopted boy in this family from a poor family! And my mom is still alive, begging on the streets! In my little mind i also started to belive it too! Cause i was the darker kid of our family! My other sisters and brothers were fairer than me! So i also started to belive that i'm not from this family! I'm not one of them! I'm adopted from a poor family! I've a poor mom who begs on the streets! Any day she'll come and will take me back:(. My younger sister also belived that. But she always assured me, bro! Don't be worried. I'll hide you when your mom will come to take you back! I'll protect you from her! I won't let you go! Won't, won't! Never, Noway!





One day at afternoon. It was our holiday. My mother was not at home. Maybe went somewhere for shopping or something else. Our Aunty was taking care of us! We just finished our lunch. That time a woman who is a beggar came to our home for asking some food! She was hungry till last night. My aunt gave her some food. She was eating that food by sitting on our front yard.



Suddenly aunty came to me and told hey nephew, be ready! Be ready? What for? I asked my aunty. My sist was with me that time. We just had a little fight. Aunty told, your real mom is waiting for you to bring you back!!!



WHAT??? Me and my sist both shouted loudly! I ran away from there and hide myself in the bathroom! My sist ran to the garage and brough a big club! And knocked the bathroom door! I got feared! Asked, who is there? She whispered, bro its me! Don't fear. Just come out and see how i protect you from that witch! I came out on her words!



Now she pulled me under our bed! That time we used to sleep in same bed! It was biggar! I went to the last edge under the bed. And she was outside waiting with the big club. Just like guards! I spent at least two or three hours under the bed and she was still there protecting me from my FAKE MOTHER :D



Between that times i told sist, i'm hungry! She went to the kitchen and brough dry food for me! I finished them all under the bed. Hahaha. . :D :D :D



But finally no fake mother came to bring me back! It was just a kidding with me from our aunt! Hahaha. . .



Though it was a joke but i got my sist very caring about me and i could feel how much she loves me!

6 comments:

  1. Thank You :) Then just want request u, adopted me as ur elder lovely sister, hehehehe :) so nice story :) i hope i can make nice story like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my sister so much! But i never told her like this 'I love you my sister'. She thinks i don't love her. But maybe she never explored my heart! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't need more sisters :P I'v two sisters already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And this not a story! Thats memories of my childhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pal4all : hahaha :D memories of childhood, its history ? His-Story :D Tell and let them know how much u love them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just know your lovely sister serve yoour coming with tea, biscuit etc...i just have my nice smile n my pure love for you...try to find diamond in front of you abang :)

    ReplyDelete