Total Pageviews

Monday 12 April 2010

I talked for last one year!

I got a phone call. Someone called me that i didn't expect! That person lost words! I thought it was for bad net. I don't know why called me, what wanted to talk, talk and talk! Cause i don't want talk anymore! I'm tired now, i was talk, talk and talking for last one year! I'm very tired now! I need rest, really need rest! I am wounded, i need healing!

I'm not lucky this time to have that call. It would happened too ago then i would thought myself as lucky guy! But i was never a lucky guy. And still now i'm not a lucky guy!

5 comments:

  1. But i am lucky when i know some1 like you, :) may i call you my best friend? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! i don't feel comfort with overseas calls:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ pal4all, ok :) try next time... just be better :)GoodLuck Pal :)Keep become A :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading my stupid blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess you to take a rest as long as you need...I dont want my brothers get strong headache coz onething...take your time..rest rest..n rest...time will cure your tired feeling n make you come back to our home...

    ReplyDelete