Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 June 2009

IF....(Rahma Michael)

 
 

If Suffering is value of your love

Let me suffering in your love

If Tears is a relieving agent of your love

Let it flow through to finish your thirsty

If Waiting is the name of your love

Let me stayed in my Silence

If long pain is your love's language

I will take it as my lips decoration

If miss is your love's clothing

Let me wear it whole of my life

If Faithfulness is a breath of your love

Let me bring it till the death called me.......

 
 

You are my life

Alive in my breath

Smile in my happiness

Crying in my sadness.....

 
 

You are my soul

Let me go.....

Just for loving you, waiting for you than miss you

Whole of my life

With all of my heart...

In Faithfulness of your love

 
 

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Till someday....when I have never know...

Cause even though Love has been explained n expressed

But when Love coming.....

I got ashamed with my own explanation....

1 comment:

  1. It will become as usually...love u before, love u now, love u after :)

    ReplyDelete