Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 June 2009

Hypnotized!

For few days my blogs are not updating! Each day i open my blog to post something but for a relevant reason i forget to update my blog! Hahaha. . . I'm hypnotised by another blogger whose blog is too excellent! I just can't keep myself to go there again and again and again. . . I like that blog! So heart touchy. Its touches me hardly though i always say that i'm heartless ;). I read that blog and think myself in deep heart, how can a person write so nice blog about feelins like that? I had read many classical stories, poems but never had cried. I made laugh on my friend who used to cry by reading any story or by watching any movie! But if he sees my present condition. . Hahaha. . Must be he'll pinch his skin that if he's dreaming or not! That blog is a magnet. I'v become a metal. So always go to that magnet. It attracts me. . Can't stop myself going there. . I think i'm forgetting my blog! Hahaha. . . I'm hypnotised! Oh god! Help me! Hahaha. . Not stronger help ;) I'm ok with that magnet.

2 comments:

  1. Lady Angel coming!!! to help you from that magnet..hahaha... :D Thank you for new update. Dont forget your blog again. This blog is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i'm really hypnotized;)

    ReplyDelete