Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 May 2011

The great drama! Little roles!

The world is a peculiar stage of drama. Everyone is acting their roles. Some characters are long lasting and some are very short lived! Life is a mega serial. Un-numerous episodes going on. Seems it has no ending. From early childhood it made me think about the motive of our life in this world. Why some people just die without any reason. Some people born in the world, not very famous. Nobody knows them very well. They pass a very calm and sole life. Isolated too. They have no big contribution in the society. They just live, eat, sleep, work and die someday suddenly.



These type of people don't play any great role for mankind. Nobody cries on their sudden death except their mother or near and dear ones. I knew a man who lived in our locality. He was a little bit thug by nature. He used to cheat people. There was a bus stand near of our house. He used to take toll from the buses which came from other areas. He was little bit dangerous so nobody protested him. He was married and had two kids. I knew his son. Because we were studying in the same school. One day in the afternoon I heard that his father was dead by electric short circuit. It gave me a big shock!!!



Later I had thought too much about him. Why he came in this world, what role he played! Was there any impact of his birth and death to the civilization?



Another boy I knew very well from our area. Very notorious boy. He used to steal coconut from others house. He used to break the light bulbs from others home. Nobody protested him cause he was very naughty. If anyone complained to his parents then he started bothering them too much. He started to pee in their yards or in front of their main door in the morning. He was an addicted boy too. But his family was very noble. They got shame for him.



One evening I came from college and heard from my mother that the notorious boy was died in the afternoon by sinking in pond water while he was catching fish by net. What a short life! He was only 22 years old. Many people took the breath of peace for his death but it made me shocked again. Why he came to this world? What is his contribution to this mankind! Why he passed away in short times!



I also think about myself. What the great thing I'm giving to this world, to the mankind! Why I came here! Why should I leave the stage of world's drama!





One of my uncle's wife had died of Blood Cancer few days ago. She left a daughter of three years only! My uncle became speechless! He can't believe yet what had happened to him, to his daughter! She was a nice lady. They had a good family life. But within one week after doctor detected her blood cancer she had passed away! What will happen to her daughter:(? Who will feed her like the motherly affection:(? Who will sing a lullaby for her in summer nights:(? Who will hug her deeply when she cries a lot in the middle of night:(? I know she won't ask all these questions as I'm thinking but some day she'll think like this for sure!





What is the answer of her questions!!!!! Why her mother played a little role in a great drama! Why the director didn't let her play till end of the drama!!! :s





2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about ur uncle's wife, may she got peace in heaven..everything happen for better reason na? maybe we will send many questions as always but The Director always know better what best for ur sweet little angel and above all she ll get better than what she ll have now :)

    == Freak someone ==

    ReplyDelete