Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 August 2010

Visitors from China!

For a long time I noticed some Chinese visitors visiting my blog and mostly they're leaving their important comments for me! Thanks a lot to Chinese visitors! I don't understand Chinese language :( though i try to reveal the meaning by Google's Translator :) Thanks to Google :) Few days ago i wanted to delete my blog. But only for these chinese visitors i changed my mind :) But it's so sad that i don't know these visitors. By the way, i want make friendship with you, the Chinese visitors :) Just add my yahoo messenger id. I wanna talk with you all :) ok then, keep fine.

3 comments:

  1. ok share then and thanks for ur comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will u update this blog ? :'( :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update update update ur blog please

    ReplyDelete