Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 July 2009

Only thinking about You! ! !

Night went only by thinking about you!

Morning came only by thinking about you!

Took shower only by thinking about you!

Also took breakfast only by thinking about you!

Became ready to go outside only by thinking about you!

On the bus my mind was busy only to think about you!

Suddenly my destination came while i was only thinking about you!

I passed my three hours there only by thinking about you!

I came back and all that time i was only think about you!

Now i'm lying on my bed and writing this blog only by thinking about you too!

Do you know what am I thinking for whole day?

I'm thinking who are you that i'm thinking about you so much! ! !

3 comments:

  1. If I knew for everything u had thinking about me how much i want, if that can happend everyday i ll always stay to love you till that i have never know. I love You.. since when..for what or coz of what..i dont know. just want love You..coz You are You. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D :D :D find the answer?? :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha :D reading this post always remain me about my missunderstanding n make me laugh loudly :D morange morange :O

    ReplyDelete