Total Pageviews

Monday 9 March 2009

Dreams

Every night i have dreams! Most of them are what i do or think in deep of my mind at day time. I heard there are many level of dreams. But i can't detect the level of my dreams! I just like to see dreams. See! Hahaha. See though closing eyes! I can remember my dreams. So at day time when remember those dreams it gives me pleasure again. Now a days i'm dreaming only about eating:) Hahaha. I like to eat! I think thats why my brain produced that kinds of dreams! Thanks to my brain. I'v noticed that there is no colour of dreams! Long time ago i had read in a novel that dream has no colour! Its colour less. We say, its your life colour it. But can we say its your dream colour it? Hahaha. Who knows! Can you say? I'm happy that i can remember my dreams but most people can't remember their dreams. I heard many objection from my friends that they can hardly ever remember their dreams. From that view i think i'm quite lucky. I had read many books on dreams matter. Many people described it in many ways. Religious people described it in religious ways. They say it comes from GOD or from DEVIL. If you see good dreams that bear good news or good indications for future that means it has come from god or if you see bad dreams, nightmare that means it has come from devil. They say there are many meanings of human dreams. Does animal dreams too? Whats the meaning of their dreams? Scientist described the human dreams in scientific way. They say what man do or think in day times he dreams it while sleeping. Its a nice work of our super computer brain. Many occult person say that if we do meditation we can control our dreams! Is it possible? I don't know. I haven't tried yet. But wanna try. Let them think about dreams in their own way. . We only want to dream sweet dreams, right? Ok. Wish you all the best and sweet dreams! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment