Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 February 2009

nEVER cOME fEVER

When we become ill or sick then only we can understand the value of remaining healthy! We think about our teeth when it’s lost. For few days I was very ill. Severely suffering from fever, hard cough etc. For this reason i became fully disconnected from all. Could not receive any phone call for rough voice. Could not check my blog, could not write any new blog. It was very boring situation. Today I’m feeling much better though didn't take any medicine! It’s my habit not to take medicine only for catch cold or fever. I think after a long time fever is good for body, good for health. Something like long time after rain is good for dried soil.

I can easily guess that may be many of my regular visitors visited my blog and could not find anything new so they became bored. I beg pardon to them. I was really very sick. Thanks to god that I’m fully ok now. And also thanks to my friends who took care of me during my illness. I became ill after a long time. May be seven or eight months ago. All day all night spent only by lying lazily on bed. I missed all of my online friends, Family too, specially my mom. Cause if i were at home that time then she would take care of me her best. My mummy is the best.

Fever is good but not good every time. :) And fever is not a disease! It’s a one kind of signal of disease! Same as the signals come before natural calamities

No comments:

Post a Comment